We are excited to announce we will be resuming regular business operation. The safety of our patients and staff is of vital importance to us, and our practice will be taking extra precautions in order to ensure your safety.
- All patients will be asked screening questions prior to being seen, as well as completing the HIPAA Compliant online forms below. If you are not comfortable filling out the form online, please call our office to answer the screening questions over the phone.
- Patients and their guests will be required to wait in their vehicles in lieu of the waiting room until further notice.
- Patients will have their temperature taken with an infrared thermometer prior to being seen.
- Patients are strongly encouraged to complete registration online (New patient forms, etc.)
- We have an air purifier in each treatment room for your safety. We have enhanced our safety precautions for our patients and our team members.
- Our staff will be undergoing daily screening protocol and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times in the office.
Download the ADA COVID-19 Screening Form
As a reminder and way to protect others, please immediately report any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 to our office.
Ida Alfonso, DMD is located at 5814 Van Allen Way #205 Carlsbad, CA 92008.
How New Dentures Should Feel
For some people, the idea of getting dentures can be a scary prospect. If you are in this situation, it may mean that you have lost most or all of your teeth. This could have happened because they were severely decayed or many of them were damaged in a serious accident. Regardless of why you…
Find Out What's Waiting At Your Local Dental Center
The local dental center might not be a favorite place to visit, but it is vital for maintaining oral health. If you have not had an appointment with a dentist for a while, you may have forgotten what takes place during a dental checkup. This can be especially helpful if you have any anxiety about…
How Your Doctor Can Help With Denture Repair
People may not think of denture repair as a regular need at the dentist’s office. However, if you have artificial teeth, there may be a time when they break or experience other issues. A dental professional has the knowledge and training to fix this apparatus, so patients should not attempt the repairs themselves. If you…
How Long Does Teeth Whitening Take
It is normal for teeth to yellow or become stained over time, but teeth whitening can return a smile to its original brightness. The American Association of Orthodontics reports that more than 30% of Americans are unhappy with their smile. Getting teeth whitened is a simple, easy process that can help anyone regain confidence in…
Can You Get Dental Implants If You Have Gum Disease
Gum disease, if left untreated, often results in tooth loss, leaving many patients to wonder if they can get dental implants. Even gum disease patients who do not develop the advanced form of the disease, known as periodontitis, may want to replace missing or decayed teeth with implants. Is this possible, or will unhealthy gums…